Friday, January 9, 2009

Hey NOW

Yours is not better. Don't make me cut you!!!!

So the newest update is that I found a place and now we are putting our house on the market. My husband is now being so civil I don't know what to do with myself. We have started the process of telling family but still haven't completely told the kids. They know something is up since mommy and papa don't sleep in the same room together anymore, although my son just thinks its so he can sleep with me. God I love that kid! Every time I look at them I just start weeping. I love them so much and hate what this is going to do to them in the interim. But I know long term it is whats best, for them and for me.

In the mean time I am scared as hell and all of a sudden things seem to be going really fast. It went from it was 'going to happen' to 'IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW'. I am in a constant state of weeping/wanting to vomit!

So there it is. I guess.....

-Abi

No comments: