Sunday, January 18, 2009

The LONGEST.....

Two weeks of my life! OMG! Papers filled out, made an offer on a townhouse and told the kids we are getting divorced! The constant state of shock/wanting to vomit still fully intact!

The kids took the news well. My son only started to cry when I did and I was so sad at the look in their eyes that I couldn't stop crying!!!!! Although, they only really seemed to care if they could bring their toys with when we sold the house. Obviously they don't fully grasp whats going on. They both immediately said 'we want to live with mommy'. I felt so bad for my husband in that moment...he looked crushed!!! So, they both seem to understand that mommy and papa aren't going to live together anymore. And for now, I stay upstairs and he stays downstairs. The living together indefinitely until our house sells was killing me so I did make an offer on a townhouse this weekend. Wish me luck!

I am nursing what seems to be the worlds longest, most painful hang over (since Wednesday). Drinking on an empty stomach and being upset at the same time don't mix. I barely made it out of bed at all on Thursday except to vomit and crawl back to bed. Thank God my kids have school on Thursdays!!! I still have little to no appetite and the worlds largest headache!

Hot sex tho...whew hot sex was had!!! AND IT'S ABOUT TIME! It had been a while and I enjoyed every single minute of it! In fact, it left me wanting M O R E!!! Too bad my time is still so limited. And actually, even if I had the time, right now I just want to be with my kids. Oh and SLEEP! Holy depression at the massive adjustment in my life! Even tho I knew it was coming, it is like I am grieving...grieving for the life I THOUGHT I wanted/had.

So that's it in a nutshell. New Year, New Beginnings! Oh, and I get to go see Annabelle towards the end of March! WOO HOO! Chicago won't know what hit 'em! Smooches LOVE! I can't wait!

-Abi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am so proud of you i could burst. I'm really serious, Abi. EVERYONE significant in your life has been nay-saying you from the word "go" (well, not me, of course) and you have STILL chosen the "right" path. NEVER doubt that you *ARE* doing the right thing for you and your children. Always remember, the greatest gift you can give them is a happy, healthy mother. You are on your way.....I cannot wait to see you.
Love you, Annabelle