Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Danger Will Robinson...ABORT ABORT!!!

I know you must all be waiting on pins and neddles to see what became of the 'save my ass' email which was sent to follow up on my uncontrollably bad decision making over the weekend. Let me just start off by saying that I always thought (hoped) this individual would be descreet and for that I felt semi-safe that nothing will come of it and it would just get chaulked up too having had one too many Pomegranate Martini's and leave it at that. Thank you Ryan the Bartendar for continuing to over serve!! You are a real peach!!!! ;)

Then FINALLY after freakishly checking my email throughout the day I finally got a response back from him that blew me away. "No worries, I thought you were just messing with me and I have not and will not mention the subject to anyone". Noting that "we all make mistakes and that he doesnt have any less respect for me than he did before I let the 'kat out of the bag' so to speak. That is so hard for me to swallow (non pun intended) since I am in a constant state of self-doubt lately....I cannot imagine what he must think of me. But at least if I had to 'come out' to one of the family members I am glad it was him. He seems to real understanding and not asking a ton of questions.

But either way I feel happy to have mentioned it to him and releived as all get out that he says he plans to keep quiet about the situation. He said if he sat in judgement of me then he would have to be sitting in judgement of himself. And let's be honest...no one ever wants to do that!! HA !!! So for now I just have to trust that he will keep his word and say anything to anyone...

Do I wish I could have taken it back altogeher probably, but only because for the rest of TIME at every family function we attended the awkward level just went up to ummmm lets say about a BILLION. That and I am constantly going to be waiting for the other shoe to drop (lord please dont ever let that happen, I pray).

So there you have it folks.....my life continuing down its downward spiral into what I commonly call HELL! Wow is my therapist getting an earfull at our next session!!!

-Abi....OUT!

No comments: