Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Just a quick update

I rarely get time to blog or even get online anymore. Super busy with work and when I am home I am spending all the free time I do have with my kids. This is a huge adjustment for them...and me too. My son asked me this morning "Mom, where are were getting dropped off today?"...I almost started weeping right then. But I have the next few days off for the holiday and we'll get to sleep in and have a pajama party...just me and the kids. My husband is sick so he has been sleeping on the couch...WOOHOO for me! (ok, now that was just mean...sorry)

Anyways, he still has his job and will probably be getting laid off after next week. He is looking for a new job and as soon as he gets one and I know it is going to work out, I AM OUT! I went out dancing/drinking with my cousin last weekend and on my drive home I started thinking to myself...I just want to go to MY OWN home, no one to tell me I have to wake up early, to get mad at me for being hung over, sleep in the MIDDLE of the bed if I want...that would be so fantastic! It has gotten to the point that I dont even want to sleep in the same bed with him. Not because any sort of sex is going on, because it's NOT, but I literally just don't want to be around him.

How is this my life? And why am I finding it so difficult to get the fuck out? The little voice in the back of my head is telling me 'maybe there is a reason you are sticking around'....but I honestly don't know what the reason could possibly be.

And of course there are still 'my boys'.....lol. Although it is actually down to 1 or 2 at the moment. I seriously have no time! NONE! I have just enough time for the one who is only in town two or three times a month and spoils me rotten! Best kind to have! ;)

-Abi

No comments: