Wednesday, November 19, 2008

On My Way

So I am now back to work full time and on my way to financial independence. Only a matter of time b4 I can walk out the door and feel secure in doing so, knowing that I can provide for me and my kids. Unfortunately, my husband is getting laid off and until he finds something stable I cannot technically leave just yet. What sort of rat bitch of a wife leaves her just laid off husband after he supported this family (financially) for the past 5 years? And yes, I know what you all are thinking, I am already a rat bitch of a wife so why stop now...but I do care for the man. He is the father of my children. Can't kick him when he's down. But for the most part, he is very aware that our marriage is over.

Hey, anyone have any sedatives they want to share? lol

-Abi

Oh, and on the boy front, just sort of laying low lately. Especially now that I practically have NO FREE TIME! But there is still one or two who have kept my interest. And one is real sweet...just what I need right now! ;)

No comments: