Friday, June 27, 2008

You know what they say....

...about women in their 30's???? Sexual peak is what they call it! But let's be honest...they should call it "ALL HORNED UP ALL THE TIME"!!!! I am 31 and the last few months I feel like I got a brain transplant and am now living with a man's mind. I eat, sleep and dream sex!! I literally cannot keep my hands off of MY OWN SELF!! It got so bad today that I almost drove myself to the emergency room to see if they could surgically remove my hand from down my own pants!! Okay not really, but you see my point?!?! It's like I have been taken over by some crazy surge of hormones or something.....weirdest shit that's ever happened to me! I guess we'll see where it takes me. SO far, I am learning I can get along fine on my own....HA!

-Abi

No comments: