Monday, October 13, 2008

Fantastic Weekend

Well Annabelle left this morning (I weeped all the way home from the airport) and I am so sad that I probably wont see her again until spring. God I love that girl!!!! Cannot beleive she doesn't live here.....totally blows.

But our weekend was amazing!!! Drinking and dancing. My cousin eneded up out with us on Friday which was fantasic. I miss her like crazy too. She is a hoot!! We had a blast. A few other friends met us there too, so it worked out for the best! ;) Got caught in the midst of a frat boy scuffle so I left with a boot print (tread and all) on the back of my calve, finger prints on one of my arms and I lost a sassy shoe! What a disaster...lol. All in all Friday was pretty fun!

Saturday was again, a BLAST. Except for the fact that Annabelle got so drunk (she swears she was rufied, she only had 2 or 3 drinks) we had to leave (after I pulled her head out of the toilet in the restroom). Then she horked out the window of my car (so nasty) and she continued to hork every half hour or so once we got back to our room. I felt so bad for her. She never gets thats drunk...EVER! It's usually her taking care of me. I was very proud of myself this weekend, kept my drinking semi under control. ;) I am such a lush! lol

Tried not to make as many bad choices as I usually do. Stay under control and composed. I did okay! Late Saturday night I made the decision to delete some numbers from my phone that needed to be deleted. Need a fresh start and a fresh perspective. Yea for me!!!!

Oh and Friday on the way to our hotel, we got rear ended by a School Bus on the Freeway. We both were so sore for the rest of the weeknd, but luckily not too much damage to my car. Poor Annabelle, we got hit by a bus and then she gets piss drunk two nights in a row and ends up horking all weekend. Nice trip! And once again, she saw pretty much none of Seattle (not that she cared in the least).

I havent slept in three days..HOLY TIRED BATMAN!

-Abi

No comments: