Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm SO Excited! (in a signing voice)

For a few reasons:

#1. My bestest pally pal pal will be here in less than 24 hours and I cannot wait to hug the bejesus out of her! I may sit on her lap the entire time she is here just to be THAT close to her. I did mention that I love her, right? We are going to have an amazing weekend.

#2. The house I really had my eye on and heart set on went back on the market. It's FATE I tell you! The cutest little Cape Cod you ever did see (and when I say little, I mean little)! I love it! Hope it works out!

#3. It has been so freeing this week to know that I am completely over my Ex. That was a long time coming...but whew...glad its over. We had a cordial conversation, hugged goodbye and now I can close that chapter! Now if I could just close the chapter that is Vegas Boy I'd be on my way to complete emotional freedom!

#4. Met a cute boy who is funny, smart, incredibly HOT, and has his own place. So we will see where that goes. He makes me laugh and that is so important. Must know how to have a good time!

Unfortunately there is a #5, but it is nothing to be excited about. Someone with whom I had began to care about (at least as a friend) and semi-understand (I think), decided we can no longer see each other due to the trainwreck that is my life right now. Which I can't really blame him for, but fuck it was so much fun! He says "he's done". I am so not ready to be done or give up the fun or the getting to really know him. Bad choices were made on my part and I get that I can no longer take them back, but doesnt everyone make bad choices? Why do two bad choices have to be the be all and end all of EVERYTHING that was good and fun? I just don't get it!

My friend Kevin once told me:

"Dont let anyone/thing rent space in your head. If you're thinkin' about things that you can't change then IT really wins and it will just drive you crazy! If I get thinkin' about all the shit from my past then I'd go fuckin crazy too, nutty-er than squirrel turds my friend."

Well said Kevin...Now if I could just figure out the letting go part. Any ideas on that?

-Abi

No comments: