Friday, October 10, 2008

WE'RE BACK!!!

Annabelle is here and I cannot contain how excited I am. When I got to the airport to pick her up and I finally saw her, I jumped out of the car screaming like a school girl and gave her the biggest hug! So much fun is going to be had this weekend, I don't even know where to start! I still am in awe that she is actually here. She was tired from the flight, but I am all jacked up and cannot sleep! Imagine that, right?

On a lighter note, I did some reflecting today and I realized life is too short, time is too short to waste on things/people which are not meant to be. I am a fantastic catch (whether it be NSA, FWB, HLF, Boo-tay call, whatever you want to call it) and anyone who can't see past the immediate B/S isn't really worth my time anyway! Just need to remind myself of this from time to time. Why can't people just say what they mean and mean what they say...no games...no B/S! No more energy wasted......

-Abi

No comments: