Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another Fight

I think my husband is finally getting it!!!

Getting out of the shower yesterday and the kids were watching TV on our bed. My son's room was a mess and my husband asked the kids to go clean it up. **Must note that they were up late the night before and eating cake and drinking pop at 9:00pm. They were both overtired and in horrid moods.** So they both were complaining/whining about having to go pick up. My son started to get up and then decided he didn't want to clean up and said so. So my husband in his normal ASSHOLE manner, grabbed him by his face and started screaming at him about a inch from his face, threatening to throw all the toys away. Of course my boy is crying and I am, per usual, standing there in amazement! I look at my husband like he is out of his mind (which at this point I am pretty sure he is) and tell him that is not how we deal with things in this house. My son goes to his room and is crying and says he is tired and wants to take a nap...husband still yelling at him...

I am, at this point, furious!!! So as soon as he is done and leaves the room, I go to talk to my son. Trying to give him some positive reinforcement. Telling him I know he is a good kid, just making bad choices. That I love him and that he needs to think about his actions before hand.

Poor kid was sobbing and telling me that he hates his papa and wants him to leave. Begging me not to leave him alone in his room. So as I am talking to him my husband comes to the door and starts listening. Thinks my way of discipline is B/S and thats why the kids 'walk all over me'. Starts yelling at me, in front of my son...if I don't like the way he does things we can leave. My answer, 'I would love to'. Should have kept my mouth shut....now he is screaming at me to pack mine and the kids stuff up and get the fuck out. I refuse to fight with him in front on my son and tell him so...still trying to bait me into a fight and tells me to come out in the living room then. At this point I am not leaving my son who is shaking and crying. My daughter has put herself in her room and is crying as well.

Ended up taking a nap with my son. He woke up and got over all the yelling, me I am still pissed. We had dinner, I played downstairs with my daughter and slept in my sons bed. So this morning my kids are asking me when Papa is leaving (he went to the football game with a friend) and my husband says 'don't worry I am leaving soon'. Me, still not saying anything. Then he mentions the family trip in a month and says to my son 'maybe we aren't going'. I say 'why?' He says 'because you don't like me'. I say 'well that doesn't mean I am going to ruin it for the kids'. He seems suprised...as if I am going to say 'oh no, I love you'.....UMMM NO! I think you are an ass and cannot wait to get me and my kids out of here! He just doesn't get it...you cannot talk to me or the kids that way and then pretend it never happened. I am just done...fed up. He is has already broken my spirit and I'll be damned if I am going to let him fuck my kids up. Do what you want and say what you want to me, DON'T FUCK WITH MY KIDS!!!!!

Okay, so this turned into a long post about my B/S....just needed a place to vent!!!! And a place to note that I am standing by my decision......must leave. This way I can come back and read this when I am wavering....

-Abi

No comments: