Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It Cannot Be This Difficult...

Ok, so let me start by saying I am a complete spoiled brat and I ALWAYS get what I want. My world revolves around me and ONLY me! (ok and my kids...but for this particular rant...just me)!

Maybe I am needy, maybe I am complicated...but for fucks sake, does anyone know how to have a good time anymore with out setting up some sort of boundaries/rules? Can't it just be what it is? JESUS!

I am never dating AGAIN! When I am finally divorced...I am shutting my cell phone off, no numbers exchanged, no emails exchanged. I am picking random boys up...where...a bar maybe... nailing them and NEVER talking to them again. EVER! Apparently that is how it is supposed to work........who knew? 'Women get to emotionally involved'. Guess what WOMEN ARE EMOTIONAL!

Ok, rewind...I am feeling completely neglected lately, so much so that my husband almost seems appealing. WTF?? My bestest pal has her plate full and she is literally the only one I can talk to about any of this crazy shit! And everytime I meet someone with whom I feel comfortable talking to about my shit, I fuck it up and sleep with them. There goes that friendship! I need to stop doing that...I need to just have friends...JUST FRIENDS. Which in turn means I am not allowed to EVER drink!

Sorry for letting all my dirty laundry air here but I seriously have NO ONE to talk to at this point! SUCH A GOD BLESSED TRAINWRECK!

-Abi

No comments: