Sunday, September 28, 2008

How Is This My Life???

JESUS! I don't even know where to start except that my life (which was already a trainwreck) has been completely turned inside out and upside down in the past two days!

One minute I am having a fantastic time (best RELAXED time I have had in a LONG TIME), the next I am fighting with my IDIOT husband over the phone (which I never should have answered) and making sure he doesn't take the kids from my parents house! Holy disaster!

Long of the short, the kids and I spent the night at my parents and Saturday morning I talked to my GF, who is an attorney, and she drew up the papers for me. So I guess I am filing this week. And of course my husband is making this miserable for me and saying horrid things to the kids, like 'who do you guys want to live with?' and 'you know your mom is ruining your lives right?'....WTF, who says that to their kids? No matter how much I HATE HIM right now, I would never bad mouth him to the kids....He is their father for fucks sake! Grow up dude! Of course they are saying they want to live with us both you dillhole, they dont understand what is going on....but when he kept pushing they ultimately say they want to live with me. Is that what you wanted to hear you MORON! Make you feel better?

Anyways, just venting...AGAIN! And how is it that I am more sad about a friendship ending then I am about my marriage ending? Too much for my little heart to process right now. Emotionally EXHAUSTED! And real sad......

-Abi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln2_xzJ9jQQ

No comments: